Terms Page Last update 4 months ago
- Welcome to BRANAVERSE! This is a platform connecting businesses with talented freelancers across the world. By accessing and using the BRANAVERSE website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- Definitions: In this agreement, "Client" means any person or entity that uses the BRANAVERSE website to find and hire a freelancer. "Freelancer" means any person or entity that offers their services on the BRANAVERSE website. "BRANAVERSE" means the company that operates the website.
- User agreement: By accessing and using the BRANAVERSE website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use the BRANAVERSE website.
- Account registration: To register an account on the BRANAVERSE website, you will need to provide your name, email address, and create a password. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and confidential.
- User obligations: As a user of the BRANAVERSE website, you agree to:
- Provide accurate information when registering an account and when using the website.
- Follow community guidelines and not engage in any activity that violates the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Payment terms: Clients may choose to pay freelancers in cryptocurrency through the BRANAVERSE website. The value of the cryptocurrency will be calculated based on the exchange rate at the time of payment. BRANAVERSE will charge a service fee on each transaction to cover the cost of processing payments. The service fee is a percentage of the total amount of the transaction.
- Confidentiality: BRANAVERSE takes user privacy very seriously. All information provided to BRANAVERSE by users will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without the user's consent.
- Limitation of liability: BRANAVERSE is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of the website. BRANAVERSE is also not responsible for the quality of services provided by freelancers, or for any disputes that may arise between clients and freelancers.
- Termination: BRANAVERSE may terminate a user's account at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including for violations of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- Changes to the terms: BRANAVERSE may update or modify the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement at any time. Users will be notified of any changes through the BRANAVERSE website or by email.
- Governing law: This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country in which BRANAVERSE is incorporated.
- Contact information: If you have any questions or concerns about the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement or the BRANAVERSE website in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that the terms page is a legally binding document, so it's important to consult with a legal professional to ensure that your terms and conditions are appropriate for your platform and comply with applicable laws and regulations.